1. tutorsite.co.uk, in order to protect the privacy of users who visit the site, both personally and institutionally, and to ensure that they can make the best use of all services offered on the site; it has adopted several principles for information and data security. These privacy principles are; tutorsite.co.uk and all affiliated sites are designated and declared to be applied for data collection and / or use on mobile applications and all sub-services. By using tutorsite.co.uk or its mobile applications, all of these principles are deemed to have been accepted by the Users.
2. tutorsite.co.uk requests some personal information from you during the membership phase and later. Protecting your personal information and maintaining your privacy is our most important goal as the tutorsite.co.uk team. For this reason, the information you provide will not be used in any scope other than the rules and purposes specified in the User Agreement, and will not be shared with third parties.
3. The security and privacy of its users are prioritized for tutorsite.co.uk. The information entered by the users in the system is protected in privacy and trust, and also aware of the fact that this data is critical, using the latest and most advanced security technologies. In addition, sectoral developments and emerging dangers in the field of data security are provided with the highest level of protection against possible attacks and data theft attempts by constantly monitoring and conducting regular tests.
4. Users' access to their accounts in the system is stored from third parties using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL technology performs two basic tasks between the server and the user's internet browser, such as authentication and connection encryption.
5. tutorsite.co.uk declares and undertakes not to engage in commercial communication activities without the user's request, to do marketing without permission, and to provide tools that enable the user to get out of the system free and easily.
6. Tutorsite.co.uk determines and uses the IP address of the users when necessary, in order to detect system related problems and to fix these problems in the fastest way possible. IP addresses can also be used to generally identify users and collect comprehensive demographic information.
7. Tutorsite.co.uk's traffic data storage obligations and transaction data storage obligations as per tax laws regulations are also reserved.
8. tutorsite.co.uk can provide a link to other sites within the service and mobile applications it provides. It can publish the advertisements, application forms, announcements and surveys of the 3rd Parties it is contracted with. tutorsite.co.uk may direct Users to the sites / services / mobile applications of advertisers or contracted 3rd parties through these forms, announcements, surveys and advertisements. tutorsite.co.uk bears no responsibility regarding the privacy practices and policies of other sites and / or mobile applications accessed through this link, as well as any visual and textual content they contain.
10. Users are responsible for the security and privacy of their accounts and passwords on the site. Tutorsite.co.uk is not responsible for any damages arising from not backing up, damaging or damaging any personal data during the use of the site or during the service purchase.
The site always reserves the right to share your personal information with public authorities responsible for the site. tutorsite.co.uk will be able to disclose the information of the users to third parties by going beyond the provisions of this privacy statement in the cases listed below. These situations are;
11.1. When it is necessary to comply with the legal requirements in the current legislation and in effective international agreements in domestic law,
11.2. In cases related to the fulfillment and implementation of contracts with users of tutorsite.co.uk,
11.3. In case of requesting information about the users in accordance with a research or investigation carried out in accordance with the procedural method by the competent administrative and / or judicial authorities,
11.4. Where information is required to protect users' rights or security.
12. tutorsite.co.uk accepts that it is an obligation to keep the confidential information provided to them strictly private and confidential, to keep it a secret, and to ensure or maintain confidentiality, to enter the public domain or unauthorized use of all or any part of the confidential information or to disclose it to a third party. With this notification, it undertakes to take all necessary technical, legal and administrative measures that are necessary for prevention and to take full care of it.
13. In the case of using a paid service on the site, or in cases where purchases are made through the advertisements published on the site, the credit card information collected by the users through the payment institution or the payment agent can be used for invoicing of the products and services purchased.
14. The reliability of payment / invoice / delivery address information of orders placed online by credit card is audited by STRIPE, with which tutorsite.co.uk and TUTORSITE cooperate, against Credit Card Fraud. For this reason, some Users who place an order for the first time may need to first confirm the accuracy of their financial and address / telephone information. If necessary, the credit card holder User or the relevant bank can be contacted to check this information.
15. tutorsite.co.uk does not require a credit card number, username, password or password in any way to send e-mails. The data contained in the e-mails can be seen by third parties. Under no circumstances can tutorsite.co.uk guarantee the security of information transferred from User emails.
16. tutorsite.co.uk can obtain usage information of users in tutorsite.co.uk and mobile applications using IP or Social Network account user data, using cookies, which is a technical communication file. The technical communication file, called the cookie, provides statistical information about how many people use the website temporally, for what purpose, how many times, and how long a person has visited the relevant website, and to generate a variety of advertisements and content from user pages specially designed for users. is a data file designed and used to assist. However, users can change their browser settings if they wish, so that the cookie file does not arrive or that the cookie file is notified.
17. Information that can be requested from users who answer periodic or non-periodic surveys that can be organized by tutorsite.co.uk within the site or Applications, or ask questions to the help desk, by tutorsite.co.uk and collaborators or institutions it can also be used to direct marketing to users, to make statistical analyzes and to create a special database. Surveys or helpdesk may be services provided by 3rd Parties as per the agreement.
18. Processing of Personal Data - In accordance with the GDPR laws, personal data obtained can be processed by tutorsite.co.uk in accordance with the law and the rule of integrity, up to date, for legitimate purposes, in a measured period and in accordance with the relevant legislation.
19. The personal data obtained can be transferred, stored, and processed in another country in the country or abroad where the service providers of tutorsite.co.uk operate, within the relevant legislation and foreseen security measures.
20. Personal data must be (i) clearly prescribed by law, (ii) the processing of personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, as long as it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, (iii) must be mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation, (iv) One or more of the reasons why the person concerned has been publicized can be processed without the consent of the personal data subject.
21. The user is concerned with himself by applying to tutorsite.co.uk;
21.1. Learning whether personal data is processed, requesting information if it is processed,
21.2. Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used for the purpose,
21.3. To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
21.4. Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
21.5. Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data according to the relevant legislation,
21.6. Requesting the correction, deletion and destruction of operations according to the relevant legislation to be notified to third parties to whom this data is transferred
21.7. To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
21.8. If the personal data is damaged due to the illegal processing of the data, it has the right to demand the removal of the damage.
22. The information collected from this site may be transferred to changes in the company structure resulting from the sale, merger or restructuring of the company.